Construction Tales Available on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and iTunes!!

Hello everyone,

I have my book Construction Tales on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and iTunes. Here is the link on Amazon:

This is the edited teen version of my book:

Here is the raw uncut version of my book:

https://www.amazon.com/Construction-Tales-Womans-Journey-Electrician/dp/1467960160

I have an edited version of the book since some of the wild crazy antics of my coworkers is too embarrassing for me to have young readers view. My story should inspire young readers to fight for what you want in life. Life is a fight and everyone has one to a degree and each fight is different. Have a good day everyone!!


Cheers!
Leslie M Jasper

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXPANDED FURTHER-Advice On Picking Up Romantic Cues From A Shy Person

WORKING WITH A CHAUVENIST PIG (Chapter Clip)

Coming Soon!! My 1st Children's Book Entitled, Not All Girls Play With Dolls!