Coming Soon!! My 1st Children's Book Entitled, Not All Girls Play With Dolls!

Hi everyone,

I am working with an illustrator, out of Indonesia, to create my first children's book. The book is entitled, "Not All Girls Play With Dolls". The preview of the book cover will be coming at the end of the week. I am excited to get this book released by the end of the year. The book is about a little daddy's girl who grows up liking to do boy things. Her dad has her working in the shop. Her dad sees her talent before she does. He works to develop her talents and push her boundaries to see what she is capable of doing. She discovers in high school, via taking the military entrance exam, that she is mechanically inclined. Meanwhile, her dad already knew that. Her dad would often tell her, "you are smart and strong and can do anything a boy can do only better." The young woman graduates high school and goes right into the military as an electrician. I

This book is about my early beginnings and my relationship with my dad. He guided me and pushed me to where I am today. I am hoping to inspire other young girls to go pursue what they naturally gravitate towards. This means even if you choose to do what is not traditional in the eyes of society. I will release a few snip-its of the book when I am finished. This book is a prequel to my book Construction Tales book series. I have Construction Tales: Volume 2 in it's infancy as well. Check out the rough draft of my character in the book:


As always, thanks for stopping by my blog!

Cheers!
Leslie M Jasper

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXPANDED FURTHER-Advice On Picking Up Romantic Cues From A Shy Person

WORKING WITH A CHAUVENIST PIG (Chapter Clip)