Happy Holidays To All!

Hello everyone!

I am hanging out with my family this weekend enjoying Christmas Eve and Christmas day.  It is a process each year shopping and offering gifts. I enjoy offering gifts if they are appreciated. I am glad my kids are older so I don't have to hide them or go crazy figuring out how to fill up the bottom of the tree. I am sure my boys will load the tree up like I did when they have kids some day. I do look forward to shopping for my grandkids some day.





Now that Christmas has passed, I am working a little at a time on my children's book project. I am hoping to have it finished by the end of Spring 2018. I am working with Harry from #AveiraStudios on the illustrations for the book. I hope, anyone who celebrates it, you enjoy the holidays and the upcoming New Year's Eve party. As always, thanks for stopping by my blog.

Cheers!
Leslie M Jasper

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXPANDED FURTHER-Advice On Picking Up Romantic Cues From A Shy Person

WORKING WITH A CHAUVENIST PIG (Chapter Clip)

Coming Soon!! My 1st Children's Book Entitled, Not All Girls Play With Dolls!