Writing A Young Adult's Version of Construction Tales!!

Originally Posted: Thursday, March 6, 2014

Writing A Young Adult's Version of Construction Tales!!

Hello everyone!

I am editing my book (severely!) to create a young adult's version of Construction Tales!!  After some thought, I know that I can tailor the book so that I can inspire young people to do anything they want to do in life!  My story can be a source of inspiration for both boys and girls from all walks of life!  I have to remove the dirty stories, strong language, and talks about drinking or anything else that is deemed inappropriate!  I also plan to write a simple version of the adult book for small children as well.  That will come in the future.  The title of the young people verison of the book is:

Construction Tales: A Young Person's Guide to Accomplish Anything in Life!

As soon as the book becomes available on Amazon, I will be sure to let my readers know about it!  I thank you for reading my blog as always!  Shouting out to blog readers from the U.S., Europe, Asia, and Africa!  Speak to you soon!

Cheers!
Leslie M. Jasper

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXPANDED FURTHER-Advice On Picking Up Romantic Cues From A Shy Person

WORKING WITH A CHAUVENIST PIG (Chapter Clip)

Coming Soon!! My 1st Children's Book Entitled, Not All Girls Play With Dolls!