Rigid Pipe Install Photos-Metro North Railroad

Originally Posted: Thursday, February 19, 2015

Rigid Pipe Install Photos-Metro North Railroad

Hello everyone! 

I wanted to share some photos I found from around 2003. I worked on the railroad for Metro North. We were involved in replacing the electrical equipment for platforms at many train stations that took commuters into New York City for work and pleasure. 

I will write about those experiences in my next book. I worked on the railroad pregnant too...interesting stories. I will talk to you all later! 

Cheers! 

Leslie M Jasper (Stakley)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXPANDED FURTHER-Advice On Picking Up Romantic Cues From A Shy Person

WORKING WITH A CHAUVENIST PIG (Chapter Clip)

Coming Soon!! My 1st Children's Book Entitled, Not All Girls Play With Dolls!