My Very 1st Book Promo Video On YouTube!

Hello everyone,


I am sharing my very 1st #ConstructionTales #book #funny promotional video. This was created and loaded to YouTube; courtesy of my cousin Kristina.

https://youtu.be/-MQAV8hQfr0

The uncensored adult version:


My deeply edited teen version:

I have since become more tech savvy. I was reading the back page of the book while sharing video of a job I was working on. This was my last job that I worked with the tools. Check out this video. I will share in the next post my book trailer that was created in a more professional manner, via The Combined Book Exhibit. I have plenty of promo videos my son Johnny came up with the content and made it very funny! Those are on YouTube as well.

As always, I appreciate you stopping by my blog and check out the book content.


Cheers!
Leslie M. Jasper

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Talk Writing Episode 69 On YouTube

Book Reviews/Interviews During my 2013 Virtual Book Tour!!

Construction Tales: A Young Person's Guide to Accomplish Anything in Life!!!