My Very 1st Book Promo Video On YouTube!

Hello everyone,


I am sharing my very 1st #ConstructionTales #book #funny promotional video. This was created and loaded to YouTube; courtesy of my cousin Kristina.

https://youtu.be/-MQAV8hQfr0

The uncensored adult version:


My deeply edited teen version:

I have since become more tech savvy. I was reading the back page of the book while sharing video of a job I was working on. This was my last job that I worked with the tools. Check out this video. I will share in the next post my book trailer that was created in a more professional manner, via The Combined Book Exhibit. I have plenty of promo videos my son Johnny came up with the content and made it very funny! Those are on YouTube as well.

As always, I appreciate you stopping by my blog and check out the book content.


Cheers!
Leslie M. Jasper

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXPANDED FURTHER-Advice On Picking Up Romantic Cues From A Shy Person

WORKING WITH A CHAUVENIST PIG (Chapter Clip)

Coming Soon!! My 1st Children's Book Entitled, Not All Girls Play With Dolls!