NEW!! The Launch Of The Second Shift Radio-NYC Blog!!

Hello everyone,

I am proud to support my DJ friends, Kyle & House, for creating their first blog to support the promotion of their radio show! They have a radio show on Tune-In internet radio, known as #SecondShiftRadio

They spin R&B, Jazz, and Soul hits on Sundays 5-8PM EST. Lawrence, aka House, is on the left and Kyle is on the right:



Their YouTube channel will be launched soon so they can be more interactive with their existing listeners and new viewers to come!!

They recently had an author from the UK interested in an international book interview. They are working on the technological capabilities to make that happen.


http://thesecondshiftradionyc.blogspot.com

Cheers!🍻🍻 #SecondShiftRadio #TuneIn #books #ConstructionTales #NextLevel 💪💪 #authors #musicians #NYC #Queens

Warm wishes,
Leslie M. Jasper
#ConstructionTales

Comments

  1. Much Blessings!😂😘😍💃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thank you kindly! I am happy to help my friends who help me in return!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

EXPANDED FURTHER-Advice On Picking Up Romantic Cues From A Shy Person

WORKING WITH A CHAUVENIST PIG (Chapter Clip)

Coming Soon!! My 1st Children's Book Entitled, Not All Girls Play With Dolls!