Let's Talk Writing Episode 69 On YouTube


Originally written on Thursday, August 25, 2016

My First Book Interview- Let's Talk Writing Episode 69

hello everyone! 

Here is my first book interview with Vinny Daquino for Let's Talk Writing Episode 69.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gNiI08b0evs&feature=youtu.be 

I was nervous but I believe I did okay despite feeling that way. Any feedback would be welcomed.

I thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. I passed 10,000 visits on my other blog. I had to develop a new blog when I was locked out of the old one; that is rather frustrating. I am thankful for people from all over the world for stopping by!! Have a great day and speak with you soon! 

Cheers! 

Leslie M Jasper

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXPANDED FURTHER-Advice On Picking Up Romantic Cues From A Shy Person

WORKING WITH A CHAUVENIST PIG (Chapter Clip)

Coming Soon!! My 1st Children's Book Entitled, Not All Girls Play With Dolls!