Trying #Thrive Patch For The 1st Time Tomorrow!!

Hello everyone!

Going to try this #Thrive patch tomorrow and see how I can handle it!🔥💥🔥💥😜😝😜

**Don't drink coffee when on the patch** You are supposed to drink 50% of your body weight in ounces each day as well. This is an 8 week experience.

On a journey to lose more weight and drop my blood pressure.

I will even blog about it here!!
https://nyconstructiontales.blogspot.com/?m=1

Going on the plan if my body doesn't bug out!! I am excited to see a transformation more so than the past 5 years!! I will offer my distributor's contact info if curious:

Tracie Bowen
(401) 489-4226
Email: TracieLynnBowen@Le-vel.com
You can find her using her name on Facebook

**The green patch is sitting on the red pamplet...FYI....**
Make sure she knows that I sent you! To be continued..



Cheers!
Leslie M Jasper

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXPANDED FURTHER-Advice On Picking Up Romantic Cues From A Shy Person

WORKING WITH A CHAUVENIST PIG (Chapter Clip)

Coming Soon!! My 1st Children's Book Entitled, Not All Girls Play With Dolls!